David

"MM" wrote in message
On 14 Oct 2004 05:35:22 -0700, (MBQ) wrote:

MM wrote in message
I have now had an offer. It is almost 10% below the asking price.
Given the current market situation, what are your comments?

MM

Find the house you want to buy and offer them 10% below asking and go
from there. What you lose on your sale you may well gain (and some) on
your purchase.

Heh, I'd rather gain on my sale AND gain on my purchase! Crikey, they
could get it for 10 grand below asking price! It's not like I'm
robbing them blind or something.

MM

with recent house price inflation everyone is being robbed blind.
There are very few winners.