Bob Smith \(UK\)

"Grunff" wrote in message
Bob Smith (UK) wrote:

Would just sticking a hairspray / paint can nozzle on there do it, or

does
it need to be bigger for a thicker liquid?

I used an old nozzle but had to drill out the hole a bit.

Having read what you want to use it for, i'd definitely advise against.
Sheet is much easier.

--
Grunff

OK, I will use sheet.

I assume I need to leave the wires accesible? I don't want to disturb
anything. If I sheet as much as possible, and use filler foam for the gaps,
that might do it(as long as the wires are visible right?). If I leave a gap
to the sides of the wires, will I still get mould growing in the gaps?

Another prob, apart from the boxes and wires being in the way, is that it
isn't plastered properly, so the foam sheet would only be stuck on peaks
with air gaps behind it.

I will need filler anyway, since the meter and fuse box are mounted on
chipboard, stood off from the wall on blocks half an inch thick. I was
thinking of going around the perimeter behind these with the filler foam.

Bob