Tim Nicholson

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:07:08 +0100, "G&M"
wrote:

"Tim Nicholson" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

Anyone out there had experience of HeatProfile's radiant heating
systems as per http://www.heatprofile.co.uk/NewFiles/home.html

I'm considering using such a system on three holiday flats we're
building and would just like some comfort factor recommendations
before going ahead. Alternatively, of course, there may be some
equally persuasive horror stories out there!

Looked at it for kitchen, dining room and conservatory but the heat output
wasn't high enough for winter use. For holiday flats not used then they are
an elegant solution.

Many thanks. These units *may* be used during the winter, and the
lounge/diners will be pretty large, so maybe I'll need to rethink.
Each of the largest rooms will also have modern 'coal effect' gas
fires though, so that in addition might be enough?

Time to get the calculator out I think!

Tim