mac davis

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:06:14 GMT, patrick conroy
wrote:

On 13 Oct 2004 10:16:56 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

You know that. I know that. But you gotta remember, Jerry Falwell was all over
the lavender TeleTubby for being a homosexual...because it was lavendar, IIRC.

Your kidz are grown, huh?
Tinky Winky started sportin' a purse. A red purse.

With three small ones lemme' know if you need to know what happened on
Clifford last nite. I can also fill you in on Blue's Clues, Dora and
Jakers.

jeeze... when the grandkidz were living with us, I'd catch myself
whistling the Dora song..
The last time they came to visit, I sent 'em inside.. told them the tv
in the shop was broken..