Matt

Default When using an angle grinder, should the blade spin towards or away from you?

"Jon Weaver" wrote in message
om...

2. Blad spins away from you

Now you get the dust firing in to your leg, but grinder would now
'kick' away from you!.

I am guessing that the 2nd of these is the safest, but which is
correct?

I've always used mine this way. Seems the safest to me - though shortly
after getting my first grinder, when cutting some metal pipe, I nearly set
myself alight (a slight exageration I melted a hole in my fleece but it
could have been a lot worse) So now I'm always careful as to where the waste
flies.

Matt

---