Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Bill wrote:
Darwin must love DIYers.

Hmm. Have you evidence this was caused by DIY? Most wouldn't rest after
such an incident and get it fixed. Not so many so called pros -
especially kitchen fitters who seem to be on piece rate. It's not their
problem after they leave - especially if things still 'work'.

Hi Dave, a very good point. Thinking about it I was probably a bit
biased having seen some of the definite DIY that had been done there.

Right. Of course it could be either. But it's a bit like gas work. Most
DIYers, I'd say, would not touch gas if they didn't think they were
capable. After all, they're the ones who will suffer. Cowboys don't care
who suffers - unless it's them.

As you say more likely a "Pro". My apologies.

Heh heh. You never need to apologise on here for expressing an opinion or
making a valid comment. If you did, you'd double the bandwidth...

--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.