Richard Faulkner

In message , Badger
writes

Richard Faulkner wrote:

Hi,
I have a small bedroom in a kind of roof space where the roof
joists/purlins, (not sure what they are called - the joist like
timbers which slope from an apex under the valley), intrude into the
living space below head height.
I want to fix some padding to them to avoid damage from banging
one's head on them. I thought of thick central heating pipe lagging,
and covering it in material, but dont really want to get into sewing
and all that.
Any ideas?

http://www.seton.co.uk/perl/product....&ypage=&yname=
Foam edge protectors, cheaper from key industries IIRC

Looks good - I'll have to consider giving the room a "Busy Bee" theme

What are key industries - googling brings up lots of generic things.

Many Thanks.

--
Richard Faulkner