Tekkie

Doug Kanter posted for all of us....=20

Well....let's see.....
=20
1) Car alarm woke me up.
2) Realized I was hungry and craving pineapple for some reason.
3) Found none, but remembered my GF had just bought a few slices of fresh
stuff. While in basement, heard odd watery sounds from furnace exhaust.
4) Munched pineapple because furnace problems were making me nervous, and
pineapple is better than smoking, which I'm trying to quit.
If you can assemble cause & effect from this, my hat's off to you. Just k=

eep
in mind that it was 3:30 AM when this so-called thinking process was goin=

on. :-)
=20

I woulda just taken a mega-pee=A9 and gone back to bed...
--=20
Tekkie