Dave Liquorice

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 01:57:30 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

You could try the metal "hollow wall anchors", ... plasterboard.

I'd *really* not trust those on their own.

The plaster board will fail first, of all the PB fixings I've used
these are the only ones that I have never had fail or the PB come to
that. I didn't use them on the cupboards hung on PB here as there
wasn't the clearance between the PB and the rubble stone wall. I used
the plastic "two petal" toggle type. Cupboards are still up PB hasn't
distorted but then these cupboards aren't heavly loaded, just pots and
pans.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail