Set Square

Sam wrote:

"Ben" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get a mains plug that will switch on
and off according to temperature. Argos did one a while ago but it
doesn't seem to be there any more.

Here ya go
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...Index/Therm_1/

Seems to be the modern version of the Smiths one I bought years ago
from Argos.

Sam

Looks as if it should do the job. I have one made by Morphy Richards which
is both a timer and a temperature controller - with a sliding switch to
select either or both functions - but I don't think they still make them.
--
Cheers,
Set Square