F.H.

David Gale wrote:

Joe wrote in message ...

Folks, the number of OT political messages on this NG is exceeding
the messages about home repair. Those who want to clutter the NG
with political exchanges should, perhaps, make a NG for that purpose.

In the meantime, could we please get on with what we really came here
for.

*sigh* You're right, and I'm one of the offenders. For that, I apologize.
It's hard for me to back down from a debate, but you're correct that this is
not the place for it.

-David, swearing not to respond to political posts in non-political
newsgroups.

Seems to be the case in many news groups. Must be the bumps in the road
for the "joiner not divider" that are making the flock restless.
Perhaps Caligula was not meant to rule.