Andy Hall

Default Basic electrical question

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:53:11 -0000, "Frisket"
wrote:

"Dave Plowman" wrote in message
In article ,
chris French wrote:
And anyway, you can guarantee that if you did box in a junctions box it
would get a loose connection.

I've never had a screw connection come loose in all the years I've been
DIYing electrics. Seen it many times on 'pro' installations, though - I'd
say it's one of the main causes of faults. Perhaps 'pro' sparks are rather
limp wristed?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn

I'd like to invite you to our site to put forward this interesting theory.
Oh, and what flowers would you like in hospital?
Richard.
ps. written with tongue FIRMLY in cheek. (MY tongue / MY cheek before anyone
goes for the easy shot)

.... contortionists as well then :-)

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl