Paul Mc Cann

In article ,
lid says...
snip
I did once manage to chop through the cable with the hedge trimmer
attachment so cleanly that it didn't blow the fuse, but the resistance
of 100m of 5a cable could have had something to do with it.

Did that twice, many years ago using a metal bodied B&D drill with a
hedge cutter attachment.

First time clean cut, no shock, nothing.

Second time the cable snagged and I found it difficult to let go the
machine as it give me a shock every time the blade touched the live
wire. I eventually managed to throw it to the ground.

I was wearing wellies so that may have helped
--
Paul Mc Cann