Ron

I loved those guys!. They even left in the surprised looks when something
sparked, blew up, or melted down. I also enjoyed the bonfire made from a
pile of televisions (with power on, of course).
-Ron

"MarkC" wrote:
This is an excellent series about how things work. Right now (10/9/04
1:00AM Central Time) I'm watching the episode about TVs. It's on the
Science Channel (I don't work for them) so check out their website for
details about when it's on. I can't praise it enough. The shows host &
sidekick are very knowledgeable & explain things in a very down to
earth & thorough manor. I used to watch it in the early 90's on the
Discovery Channel & I'm glad to see that the series is being shown
again.
Mark