Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
John Orrett wrote:
The point of the question was the fact that the Bathroom retailer told
us we couldn't do what we wanted, i.e. taps in wall and not taps on bath
due not not having a combi boiler. The above is a statement of fact and
not a question.

It may be, but he's misinformed. What he probably means is that the taps
are designed for high pressure water. And therefore - but not exclusively
- not suitable for a storage system fed from a header tank which *might
not* supply enough pressure.

But how the water is heated is irrelevant.

There are also ways of increasing the pressure from a header tank system.
These will almost certainly be much cheaper than fitting a combi.

--
*Upon the advice of my attorney, my shirt bears no message at this time

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.