John Biddiscombe

Default 2 Radiators not getting hot

Hello,

Last year I put some fernox in the system and flushed it out and put in
inhibitor. The radiators are so much hotter than they used to be, and the
boiler makes less noise.

But...

Now two radiators downstairs are not getting hot unless I turn the other
ones upstairs off. Presumably, blockages in the upstairs cirtuit are cleared
and less pressure/flow is available to the downstairs radiators.

Can anyone suggest anytthing I can do to improve the flow downstairs. I've
put some sludge remover (Sentinel X400 or something similar - can't remember
the name) in to make sure there's no blockage downstairs.

thanks

JB
PS. Pump is quite new (fitted it after flushing with fernox) and quite
powerful in terms of output. Can check on make/model if necessary