Pete C

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:42:19 +0000 (UTC), "David Oneill"
wrote:

I am about to replace all my kitchen units with new ones and put
laminate flooring down.

Question
Do I put the Laminate flooring down first and the Kitchen units on top
of the flooring, or do I fit the kitchen and then fit the flooring up to
the units.

I was going to adopt the latter and just fit the flooring up to the edge
of the base units and cover the edge of the flooring with the base unit
plinths.
However, I have been told that as I will be installing built under
fridge, freezer and dishwasher it would be better to have the units on
top of the flooring otherwise there will be a lip in front of the
appliances and make it very difficult to pull these out if they need to
be repaired or serviced.

Any suggestions / recommendations?

Hi,

Will the flooring run parallel to the units or at right angles?

cheers,
Pete.