Al Reid

Just an observation or two. For the most part, the OT political threads have been anti GWB in nature. Very few if any were startet
as an attack against the Democratic challenger. In the recent past most have come from individuals that do not post or respond to
on topic threads. I am guilty of reacting to the OT posts that ARE designed to ellicit a reaction. It has been demonstrated that,
for example, Florida Patriot, posts , ducks and runs.

I have decided, therefore, to do my best ignore all OT threads started by FP, et al. If we all do that then perhaps the trolls will
get tired and go away.

--
Al Reid

How will I know when I get there...