Charlie Self

Silvan responds:

Tom Watson wrote:

However, it would be nice, if the next time that someone starts a
thread about Design, or Joinery, or Finishing - that the Group, as a
whole, showed it the same level of involvement that has heretofore
been resrved for Politics, or Religion, or Sex.

I would vote for having sex with politicians, but it's against my religion.

Michael, Michael. It doesn't work that way. Think of the reverse. You get
screwed instead.

Charlie Self
"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind
simultaneously, and accepting both of them." George Orwell