The Natural Philosopher

Default Scaring rabbits

Grunff wrote:

Sam Nelson wrote:

Our cat eats a wild rabbit almost every day - always round about
4-6pm, he brings one to the yard, sits down and tucks in. He starts
at the head, and works his way down. He leaves *nothing* behind - not
fur, not bones, nothing.

He is available contract work.

Is he, like, large for a cat, and, like, orange with, like, black
stripes?

He's really not very big - I'd say a little bigger than average. He's
black with a few white bits, and is about 3 years old. His rabbit eating
is a very strange thing to watch.

One of his other hobbies is mole killing - he kills loads and loads of
them, but doesn't eat them. I guess they don't taste very nice. I think
he does it purely for sport.

Odd. Cats won't eats shrews, but moles? never heard of that...

Sadly bank voles - water rats to you - are apparently delicious, and
there aren't that many left.

He's extremely friendly, affectionate and dosile with people.