Tom Kohlman

....we're in to that season where not much wood to fashion (seems to lend
itself to winter time when not much else to do unless you are a Packer fan
and you may want to take out your frustrations on a piece of stock now),
deer season ain't open yet unless you want to climb a tree with a bow and
arrow, and we're coming up on a prez election...give it a few weeks and all
this will go away and we can return to the things that matter.

all IMHO of course

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

We pretend, us Wreckers, to despise the intercession of the Politic -
yet we jump all over it like a starving dog on a meatwagon.

We lie to ourselves.

Yabbut, wreckers engaged in a political discussion, even a heated one, is
one thing, ... the bickering with trolls who have never posted an on topic
message is something else entirely.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04