jerrybuilt

Default Scaring rabbits

BigWallop wrote:
[ killing rabbits ]
Get a decent crossbow. Mine is very effective at 150 yards.

It might be effective, but I simply don't believe you if you
say you can hit one at that range.

But why kill the little mites with a hand gun

A "hand gun" commonly referrs to a pistol-type gun, not a rifle.

when you can poison them in larger numbers.

You can do this, and it is effective for fast control. However,
I consider it extremely wasteful. However, it must be said that
a lot of rabbits are wasted because of lack of demand. This is
absolutely stupid - we import diced rabbit from China, so why
won't people eat fresh British ones?

Spread some pellets of poison and not shotgun pellets.

Er, here I come to the conclusion that with respect to poisoning
rabbits you don't know what you are talking about! Try taking
up ferreting instead!

Sent via the PAXemail system at paxemail.com