IMM

"Mark Trueman" wrote in message
"Set Square" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message

I don't think he's thick at all! But read what he said in resonse to
your post!

He is after advise and best solution. he is getting it from me. Art
times he may think he know the solution, by not knowing all the facts.

So that's alright then.

I must remember to keep repeating "IMM's the only one in step", so as

not
forget!
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Unfortunately for him , IMM's reputation precedes him. Even with the best
intention of listening to what he says, it is nigh on impossible to take

on
his suggestions and believe that they are actually viable soultions to my
problem.

Well seeing as you liitle about the subject, why otherwise ask, you had
beter read hard at anything I say about this topic, as I know more than all
of them put together. And that is for real. If you want to do things the
expensive and hard way, go ahead, be a d***head.

Mind you, i did like his descriptions of combi boiler types, that has

proved
quite useful, thanks.

Useful for what?

I believe that even useful suggestions from him, however rare people think
they are, would be hit for six out of the newsgroup.

???

At the end of the day, advice is advice, and i am grateful for all of it,
whoever it comes from.

It is up to me to take whatever advice I want, there is no gun pointed at

my
head. So i choose not to take IMM's advice, and go with Christian

McArdle's,
as it is more appropriate in my situation.

It is not. You are a fool. You have taken the advice of amateurs who attempt
to show off their limited knowledge by advocating over complex solutions to
simple problems.

And anyone who's most common
retort is "snip drivel" cant be taken
seriously,

You obviously can't see drivel when it is in your face.