Mark Trueman

"Set Square" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message

I don't think he's thick at all! But read what he said in resonse to
your post!

He is after advise and best solution. he is getting it from me. Art
times he may think he know the solution, by not knowing all the facts.

So that's alright then.

I must remember to keep repeating "IMM's the only one in step", so as not
forget!
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Unfortunately for him , IMM's reputation precedes him. Even with the best
intention of listening to what he says, it is nigh on impossible to take on
his suggestions and believe that they are actually viable soultions to my
problem.

Mind you, i did like his descriptions of combi boiler types, that has proved
quite useful, thanks.

I believe that even useful suggestions from him, however rare people think
they are, would be hit for six out of the newsgroup.

At the end of the day, advice is advice, and i am grateful for all of it,
whoever it comes from.

It is up to me to take whatever advice I want, there is no gun pointed at my
head. So i choose not to take IMM's advice, and go with Christian McArdle's,
as it is more appropriate in my situation.

And anyone who's most common retort is "snip drivel" cant be taken
seriously, no matter how valid his suggestions are. Unfortunately, he has
dug his own grave here, so to speak

Looks like i can delay the work anyway, managed to get under the laminate
floor through a vent and whack the pump with a bit of marley pushfit pipe.
It kicked into action straight away.

Many thanks all

Mark

Mark