SQLit

"Trent©" wrote in message
Anybody used this saw yet?

I'm interested in the battery life. Literature says 200 2x4 cuts.

Have a nice one...

Trent

I have the dewalt 18 volt. Works well for what I use it for. After a year
the batteries start loosing their life and in 2 years I need new ones at
~$50 a piece. I have even used a diamond blade in mine to score concrete.
Went about 10 feet per battery 1/4 deep.
I was ok with it as my powered tools were to big to get into the area.
I would not try to do a big project with one.

---