IMM

"John Rumm" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

you could look at either a combi or a multipoint.

5) The multipoint would be in addition to
your current boiler, and would
let you dispose of the hot water cylinder,
and probably the cold cistern
in the loft.

Misinformation: Multipoint have poor flowrates compared to combi's. A
combi can be had for the price of a multipoint with superior

performance.

Did I mention flow rate? Did I not indicate thet they are a depricated
solution? Is there anything wrong about the statement above? No Thought

not!

A lousy solution. Sensible people would not suggest such tripe.

These seem far less popular nowadays
since most people looking for Direct Hot
Water (DHW)

There is nothing worse than a know it all amateur.

As the finest example we have of such, you should indeed know.

My God! he actually thinks he knows something about this field. Sad, very
sad.

snip a large amount of total misinformation

If you believe the advice to be wrong, then highlight the areas you
believe to be wrong and explain why.

It was all wrong.

Knowing a bit more about your household and usage patterns might also
help tailor the advice a little. How many people, bathing how often,
showers how often, how many bathrooms in action at one time etc.

This is sensible, but I wouldn't allow the likes if you giving advise on
this info. What the hell would he end up with!

snip more tripe