John Rumm

IMM wrote:

you could look at either a combi or a multipoint.

5) The multipoint would be in addition to
your current boiler, and would
let you dispose of the hot water cylinder,
and probably the cold cistern
in the loft.

Misinformation: Multipoint have poor flowrates compared to combi's. A
combi can be had for the price of a multipoint with superior performance.

Did I mention flow rate? Did I not indicate thet they are a depricated
solution? Is there anything wrong about the statement above? No Thought not!

These seem far less popular nowadays
since most people looking for Direct Hot
Water (DHW)

There is nothing worse than a know it all amateur.

As the finest example we have of such, you should indeed know.

(Clue for the clueless, appending an abbreviation after a phrase in
brackets defines said abbreviation for the remainder of the "document"
in question)

snip a large amount of total misinformation

If you believe the advice to be wrong, then highlight the areas you
believe to be wrong and explain why.

Knowing a bit more about your household and usage patterns might also
help tailor the advice a little. How many people, bathing how often,
showers how often, how many bathrooms in action at one time etc.

This is sensible, but I wouldn't allow the likes if you giving advise on
this info. What the hell would he end up with!

A working solution at a fraction of the price of that offered by a con
merchant such as yourself:

Customer "I would like a set of taps that fix to the wall not the bath..."

IMM "Right you need two WB Js, and a complete re-plumb, that will be two
grand please, oh and the taps will be extra"

--
Cheers,

John.