Michael Chare

"John Orrett" wrote in message
. uk...
Michael Chare wrote:
"John Orrett" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi all; my wife has advised me that we are getting a new bathroom
suite! she would like one that has the taps in the wall rather than
on the bath itself. The shop told her that we cannot do this at
present as we only have a Gloworm Ultimate 50 boiler and an
immersion heater, and not a combi.
Couple of questions that I would like some help with please.

If you want bath taps on the wall at a height where you can reach
them whilst sitting in the bath I do not understand why you can not
use your existing boiler and immersion heater.

Michael Chare

Me neither Michael - I'm just going on what the bathroom salesman told me!
Whether wall mounted mid bath taps need more pressure or something I'm not
sure.

After posting I thought that a high pressure tap would likely use a smaller pipe
that might make it easier to recess in the wall.

Another design option is to choose a bath with a horizontal elbow high ledge
which is wide enough to take a tap. The water can come from a separate spout at
the end of the batch with or without a shower attachment.

(I did that once)

Michael Chare