Lee

Sean wrote:
I would like to use my laptop on the kitchen island we are putting
into our new build. I was wondering if there is a product out there
which recesses flush into the kithen worktop and can popped up when
required (like a tower)? Does anybody know if there is such a product?
Haven't been able to find anything yet.
Regards
Sean

Given the potential for spills etc, wouldn't it be more sensible to
consider a LV option?
Think I'd use a 12v transformer with an aircraft or car power socket and
the appropriate laptop lead.
Sure I've seen at least one of those in a "pop up" form...

Won't stop damage to the laptop if there is a spill, but may prevent
damage to the user ;p

Lee

--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.