Michael Chare

"John Orrett" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi all; my wife has advised me that we are getting a new bathroom suite! she
would like one that has the taps in the wall rather than on the bath itself.
The shop told her that we cannot do this at present as we only have a
Gloworm Ultimate 50 boiler and an immersion heater, and not a combi.
Couple of questions that I would like some help with please.

If you want bath taps on the wall at a height where you can reach them whilst
sitting in the bath I do not understand why you can not use your existing boiler
and immersion heater.

Michael Chare