Charles Middleton

"Grunff" wrote in message
Bob Smith (UK) wrote:
I am aware of the expanging foam in a can for filling gaps.

Is there any equivalent product for covering flat areas?

You can certainly hire equipment for doing this on a large scale, but
I'm not aware of any small scale diy versions.

I only want 2-3sq feet, so is it a case of using the gap filler version

and
spreading it?

Don't even try this - it's very messy, and all you end up with is a
lumpy mess. BTDT.

Something which does sort of work, but takes some experimentation, is
making a spray nozzle for the standard gap filling cartridges. You need
quite a small orifice, but big enough to allow a reasonable flow of foam.

--
Grunff

What are you trying to achieve and perhaps others can advise a different
method?

CM.