mrmortise

Hi Lars and group
I posted to another thread, my thoughts about the saw, which
I own as well and really like. I do appreciate your thorough review. I
gave one months back as well. I do hope more woodworkers will see it's
merits! As for the yellow thingie.............Simply cut a board and
draw it back and then pencil a line along its edge in the yellow
plastic circle. You now have a guide to line up your cut on whichever
side of the blade should you so desire. Works well while using a dado
stack and odd set ups! Good luck with your saw. I love mine!

Happy with Sears,
Michael