G&M

"Capitol" wrote in message

G&M wrote:

I'm actually on the electronics side myself and unless you have some

pretty
major levels of indemity insurance I wouldn't recommend this route.

Isn't it the traditional British builder way of operating?! Helps not
to have any assets though!

Re electronics, I can remember one case where the UL approval inspector
went through the Taiwan factory and found one of the supervisors
practicing forging his signature on the duplicate forms!!

Sounds right. Used China for building a product some time ago. Provided a
BOM with approved parts on and prototypes came through okay-ish after two
trips there. But as soon as they had free rein we got all sorts of crap
back.