James D. Farrow

Hi!

LOL! Guess I should have explained that the lathe is on order.
I am just one of those people that makes a list of the items
I need. Am trying to get everything ordered as soon as
possible so don't want to wait for the lathe to arrive to measure
it. I did check Jet home page - no info on post size, and even
found an on-line manual - still doesn't provide the post size.

It may be 2 weeks till the lathe gets here. If I wait to measure,
then order the curved bowl rest, it may take another 2 weeks
for that to arrive, so you see my want to find out sooner.

James

"Alun Saunders" wrote in message
James D. Farrow wrote:

Can anyone tell me the diameter of the tool rest post?

I am looking at getting a curved bowl rest. There is one but you have
to pick a separate post with it and I need to know the post size that
will fit in the Jet Mini Lathe.

Just a suggestion, but you could always just ... measure it!

--
Alun