bookieb

Default Scaring rabbits

(NickW) wrote in message . com...
Do those ultrasonic gadgets work on rabbits? We have a lot of wild
rabbits coming into our garden and digging stuff up.

Wife won't let me buy a gun :-)

We have no pets but we do have young children (1yr and 3yrs).

Cheers

Nick.

Don't know if they work for rabbits or not, but I know that younger
people can somtimes hear these devices even though they are inaudible
to older folk.

I've experience of this with a rodent scarer - two of us in the family
(25-30 years) can hear it clearly,two other (60+) can't hear a thing.

Somthing to do with the frequency range of your hearing decreasing as
you get older.

Suggest you see if the kids notice it coming on and off before
purchasing.

Regards,

bookieb