Rick Cook

pray4surf wrote:

"Lee" wrote in message
: Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
: where I could get these??
: Thank You
: Lee
:
I've heard that if you photocopy (copier/Xerox) a picture, you can then use
a med heat iron to transfer the image to another surface...

snip

You can indeed. That's typically how I transfer patterns to wood for relief
carving. It's got the added advantage that you can make several copies of the
pattern, all exactly alike.

Two caveats about this method. First, drag out your scraper and scrape the
surface of the board as smooth as you can get it. The transfer doesn't take well
on an uneven surface. Second, get your iron very, very hot. "Linen" setting or
better. In my experience it works better than the medium setting.

(And if you want to keep peace in your household, go to the thrift store and
pick up an old iron just for pattern transfer.)

--RC

Whether for you or a 'customer', I'm watching this thread with interest :-)

Erotic scrollwork in a bed or bath setting is quite apropos.

Rick
--
Computer recommends - Hard drinking calypso poet