On 10 Oct 2004 15:49:43 -0700, (David Bogie) wrote:

wrote in message . ..
On 7 Oct 2004 20:03:05 -0700,
(David Bogie) wrote:

Umm, it's hypothetical. But thanks for posting once. Can I get one
more? Let's just say it's ornamental and cost isn't a factor. What I'm
after is why you might choose one method over the other.

david boise ID

so your question was lacking, if you meant it to return some real
data.

Data wasn't necessary, just an opinion.
Lacking? Sorry you thought so. Silly of me, astute of you.
But I don't have your woodworking skills nor do I have your experience.

david boise ID

I didn't mean to impugn your woodworking skills or your experience,
just pointing out that your question did not present in a way that we
could clearly see what it was that you wanted.

nothing personal....