Matthew Augier \(dps\)

Default Scaring rabbits

Maybe worth a try for you: I've had success getting rid of moles by poking
small holes down into their tunnels in various parts of the garden and

popping
bangers into them. The best ones to use, if you or anyone you know visits
France on a regular basis, are the mammouth bangers; just like little

sticks of
dynamite! Mole problem was instantly cured. I think they can die of shock
rather easily and even iof they don't, the noise must be most unpleasant

for
them.

Sounds like a plan... although not sure where to get any meaty bangers
from!!

Mat