t.hoehler

What I loved about that series is that Michael was a REAL person, if rough
around the edges. He had dirt under his fingernails,not your usual program
star. Very whimsy, funny, and most of all, educational!
Regards,
Tom
"Ish" wrote in message
news
Oct 11 2004
@ 11:00 AM The Secret Life of Machines Video Recorder

Will be on tomorrow!

Mike

I wholehaertedly agree with this!
Secret life of... was a great, amusing series, the working of
technology explained in laymans terms. The one about the vcr was also
very good, sadly its the only episode I have lost.
That series brings back a few memories, we even saw a few programmes
in school years ago.

I used to love the endings and the crazy things they did with the old
machines
to give them a spectacular send-off
Ben