Doug Miller

In article , wrote:
Well today was fun. I had forgotten my wallet and had to go get it so I could
go
to the post office today. The weather was sprinkling but the roads were wet.
Here I am going about 15 as the road starts to slope up. The bike lane is one
lane out and not against right curb so I was in it. A lady in a SUV pulled out
in front of me. I put on full brakes but I could not stop so I went to the left
to go around her. I think I was close to stopping and she was too I think. But
it she still hit me in the side. Man I did a face plant but my helmet sure
saved me.

Ouch! That hurts, just *reading* about it. Glad you had the helmet on, Steve.
Keep us posted.

--
Regards,