SQLit

"Bob_M" wrote in message
news:1097451233.DgU1xi7fVtE6BBGZjW+VXA@teranews...
We line in the country with a well that has water with iron and
manganese and also smells like bad eggs. We also have a septic
system.

Years ago (25 or so) we investigated this and had installed exchange
tanks for water treatment. Our town is now planning on installing
sewers so once and for all we can plan on getting rid of the septic
issues.

Therefore I am now interesting in installing a water treatment system
that will handle my whole house and be self seviceable (i.e.:
backwash, etc.).

Have any of your contractors or homeowners have recommendations as to
what are good solutions/brands and what we should stay away from?

Thanks in advance all.

Bob

Get your water tested and then choose an unit. Anything here would be a WAG

---