Kerry Hoskin

Default walking washing machine

Right the new washing machine is now up and running, at long last, and its
walking! The kitchen floor is plane wooden floor boards as its above my
cellar, at some stage soon a slate floor is going to be laid and I'll get
the builders to slate under the washing machine, which will hopefully calm
things down, but in the mean time I need to stop the bloody thing from
moving out of the room! The washing machine is a 1600 spin and when its
spinning it moves a fair old bit. I have put 18mm of chipboard under it but
this doesn't seem to have helped much, apart from putting in a bigger bit of
board and screwing it into some joists has anyone got any other ideas?

Kerry