Mike Patterson

snip

Preach Mode
For those of you who don't ride, next time you see a motorcycle or bicycle
on the road, take a moment to notice how people in cars get MUCH closer to
them than they would to another car. They should really give two wheelers
more room than normal for safety's sake.
I guess people don't feel threatened by the smaller vehicle, and feel safe
themselves. Give us a little more room, please.
/Preach Mode

I've never ridden a motorcycle, but I give 'em lots of room because I
know they can stop in feet where it takes my car yards.

I especially hate the $#@%$#% who will pass me to get between me and
the biker because I leave so much room.

Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin