Steve Knight

Ouch! Steve, I hope you are alright (or at least healing fast). And
that's not just because you're working on two planes for me!

(G)

As a fellow bicyclist, I understand the trails and travails of
bicycling out in that confusion of motorists... Even here, in Boulder,
Colorado which is one of the most bike friendly places in the US, I
have close calls and encounter an occasional rude driver...

it's pretty good here too. I have not had any real close encounters since I
started riding again a year ago. 15 years ago it was worse.
I don't ride on busy streets if I can help it though.

The woman that hit you at least was sorry and tried to make things
right!

yes I was really ****ed at first but she was so nice that did not last.

Wonder how cocobolo helmets would go over?

they would look cool but your neck would regret it (G)

My SWMBO says I should give up that dangerous sport of road biking and
concentrate 100% on woodworking. I still want both so maybe combining
them in someway....wood helmets or wood saddlebags or fairings
or....hmmmm, at least I'd have a niche market.

bikes are pretty safe if you follow road rules. most accidents are from stupid
riders.
but walking is far more dangerous. or being a couch potato will more likely
kill you.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes