Steve Knight

Glad to hear things weren't worse Steve... as in my opening The
Oregonian this morning to read about some plane builder losing his sole
on 82nd Street. Those helmets are life savers. I have no doubt that it
quite likely saved mine - or at least averted some severe head trauma.

I am pretty careful when riding. I always think that no one see's me till proven
otherwise. that works pretty well. and here in Portland I haven to had any real
problems or close calls riding. 15 years ago I did but that was my errors
mostly.

Luckily she was A-OK. A little jostled around but still held securely in
her seat/rollcage. My helmet was cracked in two places and if not for
the outer plastic shell would have been in pieces. My bike was OK.

them train tracks are something that love to grab bikes.
as hard as I hit the helmet only has scratches I was surprised (don't worry it
gets replaced) as a kid I cracked my head open twice playing. I seem to be good
at it.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes