WoodMangler

Never Enough Money did say:

Wonder how cocobolo helmets would go over?

Going to start doing some night riding since the days are getting shorter,
and wanted to extend the rear flasher to the left side of my LeMond about
twelve inches. I've read that doing that keeps people from getting too
close as they drive by.
Anyway, I'm doing a bent laminated mount that will clamp to the seat post
and extend a rear flasher twelve inches to the left. May as well give it
an aero profile. I suspect it won't be the last wood project for the bike.
Hmmm... what wood looks best with Ti and Al?

Russ