Never Enough Money

Ouch! Steve, I hope you are alright (or at least healing fast). And
that's not just because you're working on two planes for me!

As a fellow bicyclist, I understand the trails and travails of
bicycling out in that confusion of motorists... Even here, in Boulder,
Colorado which is one of the most bike friendly places in the US, I
have close calls and encounter an occasional rude driver...

The woman that hit you at least was sorry and tried to make things
right!

Wonder how cocobolo helmets would go over?

My SWMBO says I should give up that dangerous sport of road biking and
concentrate 100% on woodworking. I still want both so maybe combining
them in someway....wood helmets or wood saddlebags or fairings
or....hmmmm, at least I'd have a niche market.

Remember the ibprofen and get well soon.

Steve Knight wrote in message . ..
Well today was fun.

[snip]