(MarkC) wrote in message ...
This is an excellent series about how things work. Right now (10/9/04
1:00AM Central Time) I'm watching the episode about TVs. It's on the
Science Channel (I don't work for them) so check out their website for
details about when it's on. I can't praise it enough. The shows host &
sidekick are very knowledgeable & explain things in a very down to
earth & thorough manor. I used to watch it in the early 90's on the
Discovery Channel & I'm glad to see that the series is being shown
again.
Mark

I wholehaertedly agree with this!
Secret life of... was a great, amusing series, the working of
technology explained in laymans terms. The one about the vcr was also
very good, sadly its the only episode I have lost.
That series brings back a few memories, we even saw a few programmes
in school years ago.

I used to love the endings and the crazy things they did with the old
machines
to give them a spectacular send-off
Ben