r.p.mcmurphy

To reply to me direct, remove the SPACE's from my email address!
"Set Square" wrote in message
Mike Mitchell wrote:

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:03:29 +0100, "Set Square"
wrote:

The thing to avoid if at all possible is covering the gap with
beading - it looks horrible!

No, it doesn't! It looks fantastic! I'm looking at it right now. It
just has to be applied neatly.

MM

Maybe it *can* look ok. But, for an example of how *not* to do it, take a
look at:
http://www.hampton-magna.freeserve.c...y_doorways.JPG

[I took this picture in an otherwise nicely appointed holiday property in
Cornwall which we rented a year or two ago].
--
Cheers,
Set Square

that pic should be in a "UK.D-I-Y House Of Horrors" album!

steve