Paul R

G. Morgan wrote:
On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 19:59:38 GMT "1_Patriotic_Guy"
used 19 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

What are my options?

You already answered your own question, shoot it.

If you want to keep it away from your house you could put up a owl
decoy.

That's what I do here in SW Fla. I have an all-cypress 2 story house and
use a couple of life-size rubberized owl decoys that I bought at my
local feed store. I use fishing line to hang them about 2 feet below the
eves of the house and place them at the 2 corners of the house near the
areas where where they tend to be attracted. They don't come near the
house as long as the owls are hanging.

--
Paul R